How To Apply
- Pharm.D. from an ACPE-accredited school of pharmacy
- U.S. citizenship or residency
- Eligibility to sit for NAPLEX & CPJE on or before June 30, 2013
Requirements and Contacts
1. Register for ASHP match
2. Application Deadline January 11, 2013
- NorthBay Healthcare will be utilizing the PhORCAS system.
- All of the following required items shall be submitted via this system:
- Most recent pharmacy school transcript
- Personal statement on why you want to complete a residency at NorthBay Healthcare.
- Curriculum vitae
- At least 3 letters of recommendation. Include at least one recommendation each from a preceptor of a clinical APPE and one from an employer. The standard letter of recommendation format via PhORCAS shall be accepted, writers retain the option of uploading a separate, more detailed document.
No material shall be accepted via e-mail, US mail, or private courier. All applications MUST be submitted through PhORCAS.
3. Apply Online
NOTE: Only those individuals called for an interview will need to complete this step.
- Register and create your own profile
- Once you have completed the registration process, search for "Pharmacy Resident" in the "Allied Health" Category